Digital Skills at LISC Financial Opportunity Centers
Financial Opportunity Centers (FOC) – formerly known as Centers for Working Families (CWF) – that is intended to increase financial stability for residents in neighborhoods throughout Chicago.
There are 11 LISC Chicago Financial Opportunity Centers (formerly known as Centers for Working Families) where digital skills training will be integrated:
- Center for Changing Lives
- Central States SER
- Chicago Commons
- Instituto del Progreso Latino – Pilsen Site
- Jane Addams Resource Corporation
- Metropolitan Family Services
- North Lawndale Employment Network
- Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH)
- Safer Foundation
- Sabina Employment Resource Center
- The Cara Program – Quad Communities.